Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea, stomatitis, vomiting, abdominal pain, rash, fatigue, taste abnormality, weight loss, hypothyroidism, dysphonia, mucosal inflammation and asthenia. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- severe abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, vomiting of blood, melena, red and swollen skin with leakage of pus and intestinal juice [gastrointestinal perforation, fistula]
- abdominal pain, vomiting of blood, melena, black stool, headache, nausea, vomiting, consciousness disorder, hemiplegia [bleeding (gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebral bleeding, etc.)]
- local pain, tenderness, erythema, edema, feeling hot, distention of superficial vein, skin discoloration, headache, transient consciousness disorder, paralysis of limbs on one side, speech difficulties [thromboembolism (pulmonary embolism, deep-vein thrombosis, ischemic stroke, etc.)]
- headache, stiff shoulder, dizziness, palpitation, shortness of breath, facial flushing, general malaise, blurred vision, decreased consciousness, nausea, nasal bleeding [hypertension, high blood pressure crisis]
- headache, decreased consciousness, convulsion, vision disturbance [reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome]
- sore mouth, swollen mouth, redness, feeling of loose teeth, loose teeth, numbness of jaw, heavy feeling in the jaw, fever, loss of appetite [osteonecrosis of the jaw]
- severe pain in the upper abdomen/lower back, fever, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite [pancreatitis]
- decreased urine output, edema, general malaise [renal disorder]
- general malaise, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, yellowing of the skin and the white of eyes, consciousness disturbance [liver failure, liver dysfunction, hepatic encephalopathy]
- fever, chills, sore throat, nasal bleeding, gum bleeding, bruise, bleeding tendency, dull headache, palpitation, shortness of breath, malaise, dizziness, headache, tinnitus [myelosuppression]
- chest pain, pressured feeling, chest tightness, cold sweat, palpitation, dizziness, syncope, respiratory distress, general edema [ischemic heart disease, arrhythmia, cardiac failure]
- pain of the limb muscle, stiffness, numbness, lassitude, general malaise, reddish brown urine [rhabdomyolysis]
- fever, dry cough, respiratory distress, headache, general malaise [interstitial lung disease]
- numbness of limbs, abnormal sensation of pain, etc., deformation/pigmentation of nails, skin redness of the limbs, edema, pigmentation, keratosis, cracked skin, blister [hand-foot syndrome]
- slow wound recovery [delayed wound healing]
- frequent watery stools, lower abdominal pain, general malaise, fever [severe diarrhea]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.