Before using this medicine, be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist
- If you have previously experienced any allergic reactions (itch, rash, etc.) to any medicines.
If you have thyroid disease.
If you have bronchial asthma, heart disorder, liver disorder, kidney disorder, macroglobulinemia, multiple myeloma, tetany, pheochromocytoma or its suspect, dehydration symptoms, hypertension, arterioscrelosis, diabetes mellitus, acute pancreatitis, myasthenia gravis or central nervous system disorder.
If you, your parents or your siblings have allergic predisposition.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any other medicinal products. (Some medicines may interact to enhance or diminish medicinal effects. Beware of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements as well as other prescription medicines.)
Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include rash, hives, redness, itching, headache, nausea, vomiting, decreased blood pressure, sneezing, cough, fever, malaise and heat sensation. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- fainting, breathing difficulty, facial pallor [shock]
- breathing difficulty, swelling of throat, hives [anaphylaxis]
- palpitation, dizziness, chest pain with tightness [ventricular fibrillation, coronary spasm]
- general malaise, nausea, loss of appetite, yellowing of the white of eyes and body [liver dysfunction, jaundice]
- numbness of limbs, unable to move limbs smoothly, speech difficulties [cerebrovascular disorder]
- decreased urine output, edema [renal failure]
- fever, rash with small pus appears here and there, bloodshot eye, sores on the skin or mucous membranes [Skin disorders]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.
Storage conditions and other information
- If the symptoms which seem to be adverse drug reactions such as nausea, chest pain, back pain, fever, eruptions, and itching occur in 1 hour to a few days after the initial injection of this medicine, consult with your doctor immediately.