Before using this medicine, be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist
- If you have previously experienced any allergic reactions (itch, rash, etc.) to any medicines.
If you have: aphakic or pseudophakic eyes, intraocular inflammation (iritis, uveitis).
If you wear contact lenses.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any other medicinal products. (Some medicines may interact to enhance or diminish medicinal effects. Beware of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements as well as other prescription medicines.)
Dosing schedule (How to take this medicine)
- Your dosing schedule prescribed by your doctor is (( to be written by a healthcare professional))
- In general, apply 1 drop at a time, once a day. Strictly follow the instructions.
- Before applying eye-drops, wash your hands thoroughly. Take care not to touch the dropper tip against the eye when applying.
- After dropping the solution into your eyes, keep your eyes closed for 1 to 5 minutes pressing your inner corner of the eyes lightly. Wipe off any excess liquid with a clean tissue, or wash your face.
- If you need to use other eye drops at the same time, take more than 5 minutes intervals between medicines.
- If you miss a dose, apply the missed dose as soon as possible in case of same day. Even if you are aware the next day, you do not need to apply twice a day or 2 drops at a time. You should not apply two doses at one time.
- If you accidentally use more than your prescribed dose, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not stop using this medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include red eyes, eyelid pigmentation, itchy eyes, hair appearing around eye area, increased length, thickness and number of eyelashes, irregular growing direction of eyelashes, iris pigmentation, eye discomfort, keratitis, discharge from the eyes, eye pain, corneal erosion, blepharitis, blurred vision, foreign body sensation in eyes, dry eye and deepening of the eyelid sulcus (hollow of upper eyelid, fall to double-fold eyelid etc.). If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- changes (darkening) in the color of the iris [iris pigmentation]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.