Dosing schedule (How to take this medicine)
- Your dosing schedule prescribed by your doctor is (( to be written by a healthcare professional))
- In general, for adults, take one tablet at a time, once daily. Strictly follow the instructions.
- If you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose. You should never take two doses at one time.
- If you accidentally take more than your prescribed dose, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include liver dysfunction, dizziness, lightheadedness, edema, rash, itch, hives, photosensitivity, erythema multiforme, vasculitis, angioedema and gum hyperplasia. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- breathing difficulty, swelling of face, tongue or throat [angioedema]
- weakness of the limbs, numbness of lips, muscle weakness [hyperkalemia]]
- vomiting, faint, loss of consciousness [shock, syncope, unconsciousness]
- swelling, malaise, decreased urine output, anuria [renal failure]
- general malaise, loss of appetite, yellowness in the skin or conjunctiva [fulminant hepatitis, hepatic function disorder, jaundice]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.