Dosing schedule (How to take this medicine)
- Your dosing schedule prescribed by your doctor is (( to be written by a healthcare professional))
- In general, for adults, start with taking 4 capsules (40 mg of the active ingredient) per day in 2 to 3 divided doses. If the effect if insufficient, the daily dosage will be increased up to 6 capsules (60 mg) per day. The dosage may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms. Strict follow the instructions.
- If you miss a dose within 2 weeks after starting the treatment, take the missed dose when you have 5 hours or more until the next dosing time. If 2 weeks or more have passed since starting the treatment, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. You should never take two doses at one time.
- If you accidentally take more than your prescribed dose, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include trembling fingers, dizziness/light headedness, numbness, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dry mouth, rash, fever, itch and dullness. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- disturbed pulse or palpitation, chest distress [proarrhythmia]
- fever, sore throat, dullness [agranulocytosis]
- fever, cough, breathing difficulty [interstitial pneumonia]
- dullness, loss of appetite, yellowing of the skin and the white of the eyes [liver dysfunction, jaundice]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.