Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include erythematous rash, macular rash, angioneurotic edema, hives, erythema, blister, rash, eczema and itch. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- decreased urine output, edema of limbs and face, fever [acute renal failure, interstitial nephritis, fanconi syndrome]
- respiratory distress, fatigueness, edema of lower limbs [congestive heart failure (edema, respiratory distress, pulmonary edema)]
- convulsion, lassitude in muscle, numbness [hypocalcemia]
- cough, respiratory distress, fever [interstitial pneumonia]
- pain/swelling of jaw, numbness of jaw, loose teeth [osteonecrosis and osteomyelitis of the jaw]
- ear pain, ear discharge [osteonecrosis of the external auditory canal]
- pain of the thigh/inguinal region [atypical subtrochanteric and proximal femoral fracture]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.