Before using this medicine, be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist
- If you have previously experienced any allergic reactions (itch, rash, etc.) to any medicines.
If you have myelosuppression, diarrhea, varicella, other infection, peritoneal/pleural effusion, heart disease or poor general condition.
If you have a history of heart disease.
If you have stopped using tegafur/gimeracil/oteracil potassium combination ingredient within 7 days.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any other medicinal products. (Some medicines may interact to enhance or diminish medicinal effects. Beware of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements as well as other prescription medicines.)
Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include loss of appetite, nausea/vomiting, dysgeusia, abdominal pain, pain around pit of stomach, thirst, constipation, gingivitis, cheilitis/angular stomatitis, glossitis, bloating, melena, heart burn and rash. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- muddy or watery stool [severe diarrhea]
- abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea [severe enteritis]
- anemic symptoms, fever, bleeding tendency [myelosuppression]
- rash, respiratory distress, decreased blood pressure [shock, anaphylaxis]
- light headedness in walking, numbness in terminal limbs, language disorder [leukoencephalopathy, psychiatric/neurological disorder]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.