Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include increased blood pressure, hepatic function disorder, headache, malaise and shunt thrombosis/occlusion. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- sudden weakness of limbs on one side, sudden vomiting, sudden difficulty speaking [cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage]
- general dullness, nausea, yellowing of the skin and the white of eyes [liver dysfunction, jaundice]
- headache, early morning vomiting, temporary vision disorder [hypertensive encephalopathy]
- hives, respiratory distress, edema of lip [shock, anaphylaxis]
- general dullness, dizziness, palpitations [pure red-cell aplasia]
- constrictive chest pain, breathing difficulty, cold sweat [myocardial infarction]
- phlegm with blood, chest pain, breathing difficulty [pulmonary infarction]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.