Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include bone pain, lumber pain and fever. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- hives, breathing difficulty, dizziness [shock, anaphylaxis]
- shortness of breath, cough, fever [interstitial pneumonia]
- breathing difficulty, rapid breathing, nails and lips turning blueish purple [acute respiratory distress syndrome]
- upper left abdominal discomfort, upper left abdominal pain [splenomegaly, splenic rupture]
- shortness of breath, fever, general malaise, easy to bleed, dizziness [increase in myeloblasts]
- general edema, rapid weight gain, increased heart rate [capillary leak syndrome]
- fever, general malaise, pain in various parts such as the neck [large vessel vasculitis (inflammation of aorta, common carotid artery, subclavian artery, etc.)]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.