Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
Common side effects are reported as below. If any of them occurs, check with your doctor/pharmacist: menstrual disorder, lactation, gynaecomastia, insomnia, sleepness, dizziness, light-headed feeling, thirst, hearetburn, queasy, vomiting, constipation, feeling hot, malaise, rash, odema, tremor (shaking in a limb), lisp, irritated feeling, etc.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- high spiking fever, tremor of the hands and legs, muscle stiffness [neuroleptic malignant syndrome]
- cramp or spasm [convulsions]
- chest pain, palpitations, chest discomfort [prolonged QT, ventricular tachycardia]
- general malaise, loss of appetite, yellowing of the skin and the whites of the eye [hepatic function disorder, jaundice]
- sore throat, headache, fever [agranulocytosis, leukopenia]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.