Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include hypertension, neurotoxicity, fatigue/malaise, appetite decreased, nausea, stomatitis, and alopecia. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- cold sweat, dizziness, lightheadedness, glow, general dullness, faint consciousness, impaired judgment/ mind, pale face, palpitation, shortness of breath, breathing difficulty, hoarseness, swelling around the eye and lips, hives [shock, anaphylaxis]
- severe abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, fever, breathing difficulty, cough, vomiting of blood, bubble in urine, cloudy urine, leakage of stool and urine from the vagina, vaginal bleeding, yellowing of skin and/or white of eyes, brown urine [gastrointestinal perforation, fistula (gastrointestinal fistula, bronchopleural fistula, genitourinary fistula, biliary fistula)]
- delay in healing the wound [delayed wound healing]
- vomiting of blood, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, bloody stool, black stool [gastrointestinal hemorrhage]
- bloody phlegm, vomiting of blood [pulmonary hemorrhage]
- nausea, vomiting, hemiplegia, decreased consciousness, impaired judgment/mind, headache, difficulty talking, paralysis and numbness in limbs, loss of consciousness into deep sleep [cerebral hemorrhage]
- vomiting of blood, mucosal bleeding such as bleeding from the nose, gum, vagina [mucosal hemorrhage]
- dull headache, headache, dizziness on standing up, cold sweat, hemiplegia, dizziness, decreased consciousness, difficulty talking, decreased visual acuity, numbness, chest tightness, chest pain, breathing difficulty, cough, sweating, bluish purple skin/lips/fingertips of limbs [arterial thromboembolism, including cerebrovascular accident, transient ischemic attack, myocardial infarction, angina pectoris, cerebral ischemia, cerebral infarction]
- severe pain in the legs, swelling of lower limbs, sweating, fever, decreased consciousness, cough, chest pain, breathing difficulty [venous thromboembolism, including deep-vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism]
- dizziness, headache, nausea, numbness in the limbs [hypertensive encephalopathy, hypertensive crisis]
- convulsion, consciousness disorder, vision impairment [reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome]
- marked general edema, decreased urinary volume [nephrotic syndrome]
- general dullness, fever, prolonged bleeding, bleeding tendency, nose bleeding, blue spot, shortness of breath [myelosuppression (pancytopenia, neutropenia, leukopenia, anemia, thrombocytopenia)]
- chills, fever, cough, phlegm, shortness of breath, joint/muscle pain, purple-red swelling of the skin, painful blisters [[infection (pneumonia, sepsis, necrotizing fasciitis)]
- general dullness, general edema, nausea, breathing difficulty, shortness of breath on exertion [congestive heart failure]
- fever, dry cough, breathing difficulty, shortness of breath [[interstitial pneumonia]
- bleeding tendency, nose bleeding, gum bleeding, internal bleeding, bloody urine [thrombotic microangiopathy (thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, hemolytic uremic syndrome)]
- acute abdominal pain, acute chest pain, acute back pain [arterial dissection]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.