Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include fever, rash, erythema, hives, itch, bulla, fixed drug eruption, photosensitivity, anemia, nausea, vomiting, stomach ache, gastric pain, diarrhea, loose stools, lose of appetite, consciousness disorder, tachycardia, palpitation, joint pain, general malaise, headache and respiratory distress. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- respiratory distress, angioedema [anaphylactic shock, anaphylaxis]
- fever, bleeding tendency, general malaise [pancytopenia, agranulocytosis, decreased platelets, disseminated intravascular coagulation syndrome, thrombocytopenic purpura]
- decreased urine output, edema, general malaise [acute renal failure]
- consciousness disorder, coma, delirium, hallucination [neuropsychiatric symptoms]
- general malaise, yellowing of the skin and white of eyes [hepatitis, liver dysfunction, jaundice]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.