Precautions while taking this medicine
- If you feel something is wrong such as breathlessness or itch during or after administration, consult with your doctor or nurse immediately.
- Chest X-ray or other examination should be done periodically in order to prevent severe adverse drug reaction during or after administration. However, if you have prolonged cough or fever, contact with your doctor before the next consultation day and see your doctor as soon as possible.
- Wash hands and gargle and regulate your daily life to prevent infectious disease. If you notice any unusual signs with your physical condition such as sputum, sore throat, nasal discharge, congested nose, lassitude, rash, itching of skin, shortness of breath or breathlessness, consult with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
- If you notice any unusual signs other than those above or notice any changes in your physical conditions, consult with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include headache, blood pressure elevation, decreased blood pressure, hypertension, upper respiratory infection (including nasopharyngitis), upper respiratory tract inflammation, nausea, stomatitis, rash (including eczema, prurigo, erythema) and sore throat. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- sputum, sore throat, nasal discharge, congested nose, lassitude [serious infection disease (sepsis, pneumonia, bronchitis, cellulitis, urinary-tract infection)]
- lassitude, rash, itching of skin, shortness of breath, breathlessness [serious hypersensitivity (shock, anaphylactoid symptoms)]
- fever, dry cough, breathlessness, shortness of breath [interstitial pneumonia]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.