Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include fever, chill, shiver, malaise, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, headache, diarrhea, weight gain, edema, water retention, decreased urine output, retention of pleural effusion (dry cough, breathlessness, chest pain), breathing difficulty, depression, hypotension, irregular heartbeat, palpitation, frequent pulse and cold sense in lower limbs. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- weight gain, swelling, decreased urine output [retention of body fluid]
- swelling, shortness of breath, cough [congestive heart failure]
- feeling depressed and unmotivated, sleeplessness, malaise, suicide attempt [depression, suicide attempt]
- infection by bacteria, fever, cough [(in case of using a large amount of it) induced infection, exacerbation of infection]
- malaise, yellowness in skin and in the white of eyes, thirstiness, increased urine output [autoimmune phenomenon]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.