Dosing schedule (How to take this medicine)
- Your dosing schedule prescribed by your doctor is (( to be written by a healthcare professional))
- In general, for adults, take 2 tablets (10 mg of the active ingredient) at a time, once a day, on an empty stomach. The dosage may be decreased according to your condition. Strictly follow the instructions.
- The indication of taking this medicine on an empty stomach will be more than 1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal.
- If you miss a dose and remember within 6 hours after the usual time, take the missed dose as soon as possible. However, if more than 6 hours have passed since the usual time, skip the missed dose and follow your next dosing schedule. You should never take two doses at one time.
- If you accidentally take more than your prescribed dose, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include stomatitis, rash, anemia, fatigue, diarrhea, asthenia, mucosal inflammation, loss of appetite, nausea, infection, vomiting, peripheral edema, cough, pruritus, dry skin, interstitial lung disease, nose bleeding, taste abnormality and respiratory distress. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- fever, cough, shortness of breath [interstitial lung disease]
- cold-like symptoms, malaise, vomiting [infection]
- edema, loss of appetite, thirst [renal failure]
- excessive fluid intake, excessive urination, weight loss [hyperglycemia, diabetes mellitus]
- anemic symptoms, fever, bleeding tendency [blood disorder such as decreased platelets]
- respiratory distress, hives, redness with generalized itching [anaphylaxis]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.