Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include lumbar pain, headache, arthralgia, fever, bone pain (chest, lumbar region, pelvis, etc.) and abnormal hepatic function. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- chilliness, palpitation, cold sweat, grow pale [shock, anaphylaxis]
- fever, dry cough, difficult to breathe [interstitial pneumonia]
- hard to breathe, rapid breathing, lips turn blue, nails and toenails turn blue [acute respiratory distress syndrome]
- left upper quadrant pain, abdominal bloating [splenic rupture]
- shortness of breath, fever, general malaise, easy to bleed, dizziness [increase in myeloblasts]
- hypotension, edema, rapid weight increase [capillary leak syndrome]
- fever, general malaise, headache, dizziness [large vessel vasculitis (inflammation of aorta, common carotid artery, subclavian artery, etc.)]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.