Possible adverse reactions to this medicine
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include fever, vomiting, chill, malaise, asthenia, nausea, pain, headache, fatigue, nail disorder, loss of appetite, diarrhea, stomatitis, hiccup, constipation, anemia and arthralgia. If any of these symptoms occur, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The symptoms described below are rarely seen as initial symptoms of the adverse reactions indicated in brackets. If any of these symptoms occur, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately.
- fever, general malaise, dizziness on standing up, dizziness, edema, easy breathing in upright position, breathlessness, shortness of breath, chest pain, pounding heart, palpitation, irregular heartbeat, slow pulse, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, impaired judgment/mind, decreased/confused consciousness, loss of consciousness [cardiac disorder]
- cold sweat, dizziness, pale face, general malaise, lightheadedness, decreased consciousness, glow, swelling around the eye and lips, hoarseness, breathing difficulty, shortness of breath, palpitation, hive [shock, anaphylaxis]
- chills, fever, cough, phlegm, breathing difficulty, shortness of breath, rapid breathing with difficulty, pale lips, pale nails on limbs [interstitial pneumonia, pulmonary disorder]
- fever, sore throat, nose bleeding, gum bleeding, subcutaneous bleeding, bruise, continuous bleeding, general malaise, dizziness, headache, tinnitus, palpitation, shortness of breath, chills [leukopenia, neutropenia, thrombopenia, anemia]
- general malaise, itch, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, yellowing of white of the eyes and/or the skin, dark urine, epigastralgia, get tired easily, weakness, abdominal fullness, rapid weight gain, hematemesis, fecal occult blood (bright to dark red or black), decreased consciousness [liver failure, jaundice, hepatitis, liver dysfunction]
- general malaise swelling, edema, decreased urinary volume, general malaise, hypertension [renal disorder]
- loss of consciousness, dizziness, decreased/confused consciousness, headache, vomiting, paralysis on one side of the body, difficulty talking, decreased visual acuity, deep breathing, tremor of the limbs [coma, cerebrovascular disease, brain edema]
- fever, chills, tachycardia, general malaise [sepsis]
- decreased urine output, decreased consciousness, loss of consciousness, difficulty breathing, vomiting, numbness, weakness [tumor lysis syndrome]
The above symptoms do not describe all the adverse reactions to this medicine. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any symptoms of concern other than those listed above.